The City Council recognized nine local, private projects Monday at the annual Community Revitalization Awards reception, held at the City Hall/Civic Center complex. The program recognizes property owners’ efforts in the previous year to enhance the community by making significant investments and exterior enhancements to their properties.
The winners include one commercial property and eight residential properties. They are:
- Z Constructors— 201 W. Kaufman St.
- Boyer Residence—414 Crestover Cir.
- Jolly Residence—1227 Cherokee Dr.
- Langham Residence—1235 Seminole Dr.
- McCarthy Residence—2809 Tam O’Shanter Ln.
- Messer Residence—325 Sutton Pl.
- Napier Residence—1226 Cheyenne Dr.
- Rivera Residence—520 Sheffield Dr.
- Windham Residence—908 Creekdale Dr.
Since its inception in 1994, Richardson’s Community Revitalization Awards program has recognized 277 properties. Look for photos of the winning properties in the March issue of Richardson Today.