Kitten Shower Tomorrow
Help the Richardson Animal Shelter prepare for “kitten season” at a come-and-go Kitten Shower, Saturday, March 7 from noon-3 p.m. at the Shelter, 1330 Columbia Dr. Each spring, the Shelter is overrun with kittens, including orphans, pregnant or nursing kittens, and bringing an item or two from the list below will greatly help.
- KMR (kitten milk replacement)
- Purina kitten food (dry or canned)
- Science Diet kitten food (dry or canned)
- Heating pads (without auto shut-off)
- Dawn dish soap
- Cat toys
- Baby wipes
- Cat beds
- Flea combs
- Nursing bottles and replacement nipples
- Pet store gift cards
More items needed can be viewed on Amazon under “Wish List,” search for Richardson Animal Shelter.