- FREE Sensory-Friendly Magic Show Sept. 11 – “The Magic of Kevin Spencer”
2 p.m. in the Hill Performance Hall
Admission is free, but tickets are required.
Illusionist Kevin Spencer presents a magic and illusion performance designed to be welcoming to children with autism and other disabilities that create sensory sensitivities. Accommodations include:
- ASL interpretation for deaf and hard-of-hearing patrons (if requested)
- Lower sound level, especially for startling or loud sounds
- Lights remain on at a low level in the theater during the performance
- Patrons are free to talk and leave their seats during the performance
- Designated quiet and safe areas within the main lobby
The performance is made possible by Methodist Richardson Medical Center and Eisemann Educates and is appropriate for audiences ages 6 and up.
- Spectacular Follies 2021 Begins Sept. 16
2 p.m. Sept. 16-19, with an additional 7 p.m. show Sept. 18, in the Hill Performance Hall. Tickets are $22-$55.
Relive the days of the 1950s through songs and dances performed by an “all -senior” (ages 55 and up) professional cast. The show will feature favorite Follies entertainers including Rose-Mary Rumbley, The Groovy Ladies, the Follies Gospel group, the Follies Showgirls and “a 1950s icon from Hollywood.”
Unless otherwise noted, tickets to Eisemann Center events are available at the Eisemann Center Ticket Office.