Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) has been holding its 3rd Quarter Community Meeting Series online and via conference call this month to review the progress of the DART Silver Line Regional Rail Project. The public is invited to attend the meetings to learn about:
- updated project drawings showing track configurations and station layout
- status of track grade separations (bridges)
- Betterments Program progress
- station design progress
- design-builder’s early design and construction schedule
- a general summary of project information
- identification of contacts for FAQs and community concerns
DART staff and the design-build contractor will be on hand to outline the latest developments and answer questions.
Remaining meetings include:
- Thursday, Aug. 20, 6:30-8:30 p.m. (for Plano and Richardson)
- Thursday, Aug. 27, 6:30-8:30 p.m. (for Dallas)
Go to www.DART.org/SilverLine for virtual meeting links (via MS Teams) and call-in information.
Contact: 214-749-2543 (DART Community Engagement)