The City Council approved its 2022 Meeting Calendar Monday. Each December, the Council is asked to consider and approve a meeting schedule for the upcoming year to help plan for important breaks, holidays, etc., while helping guarantee that attendance at meetings will be adequate to conduct official business and deliberations. City Council meetings are scheduled on Mondays, with work sessions normally at 6 p.m. and action meetings following at 7 p.m. typically on the second and fourth Mondays of each month.
Meetings are generally not held on:
- the fifth Monday of a month,
- recognized City holidays,
- the Monday of a holiday week,
- the Monday after Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival and
- the Monday of RISD/PISD spring breaks.
The 2022 Calendar features 39 meetings. To view it, click here.