The Richardson Public Library would like to remind patrons that it is open but continues to maintain limited access and modified operating hours. In particular:
- Only 90 patrons are allowed inside at any given time, Richardson residents only, during operating hours (must show proof of residency).
- The 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors are partially open. Access to the basement reference floor is available by appointment for Richardson residents. Visit this link to book an appointment.
- Curbside checkout service will be available to all cardholders and is limited to 10 items; no proof of residency required.
Operating hours are:
- Monday-Saturday (10 a.m.-2 p.m.)
- Sunday (2-6 p.m.)
Curbside checkout hours:
- Monday-Thursday, 2:30-6:30 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday, 2:30-5:30 p.m.
- Not available Sundays