The public, and in particular, Richardson residents and stakeholders, are invited to attend a virtual quarterly community meeting Monday, Nov. 16 From 6:30-8:30 p.m. to review the progress of the DART Silver Line Regional Rail Project. DART and the project’s design-build contractor will be on hand to outline the latest developments and answer questions.
Presentations during the meeting will include:
- Updated project drawings showing track configurations and station layout
- Status of track grade separations (bridges)
- Betterments Program progress
- Station design progress
- Design-builder’s early design and construction schedule
- Identification of contacts for FAQs and community concerns
For the virtual meeting link, visit www.dart.org/silverline. To participate via conference call, call 469-391-0632 and use conference ID# 706 487 124 when prompted. Other upcoming meetings are scheduled for Nov. 17 (Plano focus) and Nov. 18 (Dallas focus).
Contact: DART Community Engagement, 214-749-2543